Business Development Consultant
WHO ARE WE?
Selmar Institute of Education is an award winning Registered Training Organisation which exists to empower the future of the Child Care and Aged Care industry through education and career fulfilment. We are committed to supporting students so that they can provide the highest level of care, education and health services to the elderly.
A career with us will see you not only become a valuable member of a supportive team, but the opportunity to develop new skills and grow.
- Are you passionate about Child Care and Aged Care?
- Are you a driven, highly motivated and competitive business development professional?
- Do you enjoy a fast paced environment?
- Would you like to spend the day out and about, meeting new people?
We’re on the lookout for a Business Development Consultant to join our team and help us grow throughout Brisbane.
A typical day in the life of a Business Development Consultant would see you out on the road, visiting Child Care and Aged Care Centres to assist them with any educational needs that they have, whether it be an up-skilling program for their existing Carers, or an Advanced Diploma for an upcoming leader. This is a performance based role and provides you with the autonomy to excel if you are a driven and highly motivated business development professional.
As the industry is growing with demand, there is no shortage of potential centres and student who are looking for you to guide them!
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Career progression and leadership development pathways
- Mobility within the organisation and locations
- Staff study all our courses for free
- Health & Well being packages which includes free counselling for employees, yearly flu vaccines, gym, change room and bike storage facilities
- First class modern facilities
- Social activities - Walking club, Friday night drinks etc.
We’re looking for an individual who is thrilled about the idea of working autonomously, yet fits into our team like the missing piece of a jigsaw puzzle. We want someone who is eager to help others achieve their goals, and doesn’t shy away from their own.
Our next Business Development Consultant will have wonderful interpersonal skills, loves building and maintaining relationships, and knows the value of a lasting first impression.
**Vocational Education and Training Experience required by potential candidates.
If this sounds like something you would love to do, please submit your application by attaching both a resume and cover letter. Please note that you will receive an email within 24 hours of applying to complete your application, so be sure to check both your inbox and junk mail!
Please note that this role requires the successful candidate to hold a valid Working with Children/Police Check, Drivers Licence and your own vehicle.
Selmar Institute of Education is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability and culturally diverse backgrounds.
Selmar Institute of Education is an equal employment opportunity employer.