Business Development Consultant- Aged Care
Catalyst Education is a leading training provider, delivering education inspired by care and compassion. With three wholly-owned Registered Training Organisation (RTO) subsidiaries, we specialize in the early childhood, aged, and disability care sectors.
As renowned, long-standing RTO providers, our workplace and distance training empower our learners with real-life, practical, and professional skills to provide the highest level of education and care.
Our values to be caring and compassionate, be brave, and make a difference has created a supportive, inclusive, and professional team environment to be a part of as we continue to grow.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, energetic, and innovative new team member to fill a Business Development Consultant role within our high-volume RTO in Sydney's West region. This role will actively engage with key stakeholders and identify growth opportunities and will play a crucial role in the marketing and promotion of programs in the Aged care and Home care industry within the community. You will work closely with the National sales manager to generate new business opportunities with industry-specific clients. You will also be required to work autonomously to maintain and develop existing business relationships. These relationships must be fostered in order to achieve enrolment targets and maintain KPI's. This role requires a high degree of self-motivation and drive to succeed, a 'Can do' positive approach, and an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Actively manage business relationships within target sectors and aligned services within the Sydney region.
- Prioritise and communicate via face-to-face service visits, phone, email
- Manage sales pipeline and contact activity via CRM (Hubspot)
- Provide support with potential learners through enrolments and commencement process
- Collect and complete accurate enrolment documentation in accordance to agreed timeframes while abiding by Administration and Compliance guidelines and procedures
- Strive towards achieving and exceeding monthly KPI's and sales targets
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- Great salary and uncapped incentive structure
- Travel allowance provided
- Comprehensive induction and training
- Fun, supportive and driven team
- Staff can study our courses for free, including First Aid
- Health & Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Programs
- Social activities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1-2yrs experience within a B2B sales and/or customer service environment
- Experience and/or knowledge of the RTO sector – beneficial but not mandatory
- Experience in Aged care settings – beneficial but not mandatory
Catalyst Education is a leading Australia training provider with three wholly-owned Registered Training Organisation (RTO) subsidiaries; Selmar Institute of Education, Royal College of Healthcare and Practical Outcomes. Our well-respected RTOs have educated over 30,000 learners, delivering practical, accredited courses in early childhood, aged, and disability care.
We believe in a future where compassion thrives; where people support each other to connect, belong, and to feel valued at every stage of their lives.
Through human-centered education, we give people the knowledge and professional skills to create a caring and compassionate society.
Make your mark on this exciting role, click on 'Apply for this job' to submit your application today. All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.
Catalyst Education is an equal employment opportunity employer, providing a collaborative and supportive working environment.