Are you a creative, self-motivated, professional LMS Coordinator looking to make a difference? Reporting to the Operation Manager, and working closely with the Learning Design team, this role will provide you with the opportunity to step up and put all your skills and experience on show.
With a proactive and outcome-driven mindset, you will manage the overall user experience and the quality of data held within Catalyst Education’s online learning portals.
You will use your creative flare to execute tasks including:
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues within specified timeframes
- Communicate effectively with learners, trainers, managers and other stakeholders
- Raise system bugs with the LMS platform support team and follow through until resolved
- Monitor and moderate all discussion groups in the LMS and promote collaboration via this tool
- Collaborate with the Learning Design and IT teams on potential feature requests, raise these with the LMS product team and follow through until implemented
- Monitor learner progression within the LMS and work collaboratively with the Operations team (management and trainers) to resolve any issues/remove any blockers
- Work closely with Catalyst’s Senior Business Analyst on all reporting requirements, collating and sharing meaningful data across the business
Our selection criteria for this position:
- At least three years’ experience in an LMS administration/coordination role
- Experience within the Vocational Education Industry
- Proven experience managing competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyse and solve complex system-related problems
- Expert skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in UX/UI design
- Experience in database management
- Experience using Wisenet SMS
- TA40104 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Take the next step in your career and make your mark on this role today! Submit both a cover letter and resume highlighting how you meet our selection criteria, and why we should select you as the successful candidate.
WHO ARE WE?
Catalyst Education is a leading Australian education organisation, managing three leading vocational education providers, Selmar Institute of Education, Royal College of Healthcare and Practical Outcomes.