Business Development Executive
As Australasia's leading owner and operator of landmark luxury hotels, Stamford is committed to exceeding the highest expectations of excellence of all our guests. Stamford welcomes people who share this passion and who have a positive approach to 'simply exceptional service'.
You will maintain and update accurately comprehensive company profiles, sales reports and develop and retain a strong portfolio of key accounts.
- Provide full support for the coordination of group wide sales and marketing activities.
- Assist both department’s Director of Sales with maintaining the Sales Databases.
- Assist with the devotement of Group Corporate/Government Contracts and Inbound/Wholesale Contracts.
- Assist with preparation of minutes, agenda, and associated documents for Sales meetings
- Communicate and liaise with all hotels in relation to the business opportunities and sales activities.
- Ensure all department phones are answered promptly with professional manner.
- Arrange / oversee Travel/accommodation bookings/sales appointments for sales team.
- Coordinate Trade shows and corporate sales trips for the sales team.
- Ensure that the office if kept in order at all times.
- Management of stationery orders for the sales department.
- Will be required to work 2-3 days a week
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English and Mandarin are essential.
- Must be self-starting, possess initiative and able to prioritize competing deadlines.
- Experience in the hotel/hospitality environment is ideal
Employees of Stamford Hotels and Resorts are entitled to many outstanding benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please forward your application (covering letter and CV) via the link below. Please note we will ONLY be contacting candidates who are successful for an interview.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.