CSA is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our energetic and collaborative Project Management Team in our Newcastle office. Reporting to the Head of Consulting Services, the role involves the successful delivery of SaaS, PaaS and infrastructure technology projects.
The role encompasses the full range of project management responsibilities and skills, including:
- Project initiation, including effective engagement of internal and external stakeholders
- The application of appropriate governance and controls to assigned projects in order to successfully transition projects from presales to delivery
- Preparing project plans, resource plans and implementation schedules that achieve efficient and successful delivery of projects
- Identifying, evaluating, monitoring, and managing quality and testing, in addition to project risks and issues
- Demonstrate effective coordination, implementation and completion of projects ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of CSA
- Effective project cash flow management, including timely milestone claims and invoicing
- Contributing to the development and continuous improvement of CSA’s Project Management Team and wider consulting practice
- The ability to lead, motivate, empower and manage project teams, including geographically dispersed teams and resources.
- Platform experience in delivering ServiceNow, Microsoft, Amazon or similar software projects
- Experience delivering business software and application projects, including: complex time critical projects on time and on budget
- A good mix of experience in both Agile and Waterfall project delivery methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage concurrent projects and tasks, with excellent time management skills, and the ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise to meet conflicting demands
- The ability to provide attention to detail and the judgement and experience to know when to apply it
- Experience in the development, management and execution of test strategies/plans and user acceptance and completion certification processes
- Proven ability to manage uncertainty, risk and project variations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and communication skills and an ability to present and communicate clearly, confidently and concisely
- Proven relationship management, negotiating and influencing skills
- Proven experience and sensitivity to managing change within a business context
- Commercial experience and the ability to interpret and appropriately apply commercial and contract obligations
- A strong commitment to quality outcomes, continual improvement and excellence in customer service
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary degree, and/or recognised industry experience and qualifications E.g. PMP, Prince2, Agile
- 3 + years Project Management experience
What’s on Offer
You will work with an incredibly talented team of professionals in a fun and supportive work environment. At CSA we want to make sure that our employees experience an extraordinary career. We promote a high-performance based culture with a strong focus on training and development opportunities.
- Professional, collaborative and innovative culture
- Strong values - Honesty, respect, customer commitment, learning & excellence, sustainable and Balanced lifestyle
Do you have what it takes? To explore this opportunity to work with an excellent team in a supportive and flexible environment, please apply now!