Trainer and Assessor - School Age Education and Care
South Eastern Suburbs, VIC
WHO WE ARE:
Practical Outcomes has been operating since November 2006 as a Registered Training Organisation. We deliver a range of services to businesses and individuals working in community services programs, specifically children’s services throughout the state of Victoria.
We are committed to supporting organisations so that they can provide the highest level of care, education and health services to young children and their families.
THE AMAZING OPPORTUNITY
We are currently seeking a Trainer and Assessor for the delivery of School Age Education and Care in the East and South Eastern suburbs, to join our passionate team on a Full Time basis.
A training and assessment role with us will see you performing a range of delivery, assessment, and administrative tasks to provide quality outcomes to students across the Certificate and Diploma levels.
- Do you hold a tertiary qualification in Primary School Teaching / School Age Education and Care?
- Do your currently hold, or are looking to undertake, your Certificate IV in Training and Assessment? (If you do not hold this qualification, we can assist!)
- Do you have a home based office?
- Do you want to take your passion to new lengths and shape the educators of tomorrow in a training and assessment role?
- Do you have your own transport/driver’s license valid in VIC?
Our ideal candidate is someone with a soaring passion for School Age Education and Care, has been working in the field for 3-5 years and understands the demands of the industry. We are looking for an individual who is a natural leader and mentor, an expert in their field and is looking for their next exciting challenge.
Please submit your application by attaching both a resume and cover letter. Applications without a cover letter and resume will not be considered.
Applications close 12th January, 2017.
Should you have any questions please contact Jaimee on (03) 9516 6662.
Practical Outcomes is an equal employment opportunity employer.