Administration Manager - Parental Leave Cover
WHO ARE WE?
Royal College of Healthcare is a boutique Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that specialises in quality training within the healthcare industry.
We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to join our passionate team on a Full Time Fixed Term basis, to cover for a period of Parental Leave up until the end of March 2018.
Commencing in February 2017, this role will see you providing leadership and direction to the administration team, promoting business efficiency, and collaborating with management to deliver business objectives.
Reporting directly to the Queensland Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring accurate and timely data entry into the Student Management System
- Overseeing all phases of the student journey to ensure the best possible outcome
- Collaborating with departments to ensure the accuracy of reporting
- Identifying barriers to administrative success and proposing innovative solutions
- Implementing ‘best practice’ processes
Our selection criteria for this position;
- Previous experience in a similar role within an RTO environment
- Working knowledge of, or experience with AVETMISS and data validation
- Demonstrated ability to lead, collaborate with, and manage a team
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and budgets
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in growing your professional skills in a friendly and dynamic team environment, then please apply now!
Please attach your resume and cover letter detailing how you meet our selection criteria, and why we should select you as the successful candidate.
Applications close 22nd January, 2017.
Royal College of Healthcare is an equal employment opportunity employer.