People and Culture Manager
St Kilda, VIC
WHO ARE WE?
Careers Training Group have united four niche providers, Selmar Institute of Education, Managed Corporate Outcomes, Royal College of Healthcare and Practical Outcomes becoming a leading supplier of quality vocational education in Australia.
An opportunity has become available to join our group of successful Registered Training Organisations in a senior leadership position as our People and Culture Manager. This role will see you leading the development and delivery of the People and Culture strategy providing your strategic and operational expertise to the senior leadership team and employees on all people related matters including sourcing and workforce planning, performance management, employee engagement, change management and organisational design and development.
You will be based at our office in St Kilda, working with our current People and Culture Coordinator to achieve the strategic and operational goals of the Group. Reporting directly to the CEO, this role will see you leading the following critical elements of people and culture function;
- Designing and delivering strategies to create a culture of collaboration, trust and accountability
- Developing strategies to maximise leadership capability across the Group emphasizing a coaching culture
- Leading initiatives to maximise engagement of employees
- Ensuring compliance with employment legislation, NES, EEO and Awards
- Overseeing all people policies and procedures ensuring they are aligned with relevant legislation and company strategy
- Managing all elements of the employee lifecycle; recruitment & selection, on-boarding, induction and departures
- Support and coach the Group through organisational change using effective project management skills, communication, engagement and leadership skills
This position will suit a professional with extensive leadership experience ready to join an organisation with tremendous potential. Our ideal candidate for this position will have;
- Senior management experience in a People and Culture (HR) position with strategic and operational responsibility
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related field
- Strong business/commercial acumen, with a strong understanding of best practice people and culture strategies/ change management experience
- Strong ER capability and experience interpreting Awards and other employment instruments
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
Make your mark on this exciting role today by submitting a cover letter and resume highlighting how you meet our selection criteria, and why we should select you as the successful candidate. Upon submitting your resume and cover letter, you will receive an email prompting you to complete additional questions. Please ensure these are completed in order to be considered for this position.
Applications close 17th January, 2017.
Careers Training Group is an equal employment opportunity employer.