- 12 month contract role
- Leading SA profit-for-purpose disability organisation
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging
Cara is proud to be a leading South Australian disability service provider. We have more than 1,000 staff, known as our Possible People, who work alongside more than 750 customers in Supported Independent Living (SIL), Short Term Accommodation, Home & Community Support and Specialist Services.
Cara is committed to working alongside children and adults with disability to grow as individuals and live a life rich in opportunities. Our promise is ‘we find possible’. Cara is a registered NDIS provider and a not-for-profit organisation, or, a profit-for-purpose. Instead of supporting shareholders, we support stakeholders – our customers.
Our work is guided by four key values – we make it personal, we are careful, we discover and create, and we are persistent. Our Possible People are passionate and values-driven.
Come and find possible with us!
Your New Role
Reporting to the Senior Finance Officer, you will be responsible for maintaining collaborative relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders - including employees, clients, other organisations, etc., facilitating mutual improvement of work processes and the resolution of account issues.
- Great career opportunities in a growing organisation
- Values based organisation focusing on our people
- Rewarding, friendly work environment
- New office, state of the art building, with modern facilities and open plan area
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits
- Rewarding friendly work environment
- On the job paid training
- Current South Australian Driver's Licence
Skills & Experience
- Relevant qualification or demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Desire and drive to promote Cara in a challenging and transforming environment
- Passion and ability to adapt to new technology
- General knowledge of Finance and Accounting concepts, processes and activities
- Advanced level of Excel skills
- Well-developed computer skills including MS Office suite, internet and email and management systems
- Well-developed numeracy, language and written skills
- Experience with financial software
- NDIS experience (desirable)
How do I apply?
To submit your application click APPLY providing your resume and Cover Letter.
Visit our website at www.cara.org.au
Follow us at LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/2880209/life/
For any enquiries contact the Cara Recruitment Team on (08) 8347 4588
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
The closing date for this role Sunday, 1 December 2019 close of business