Human Resources Advisor
- Twelve month contract position based at Hindmarsh
- Leading SA profit-for-purpose disability organisation
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging
Cara is proud to be a leading South Australian disability service provider. We have more than 1,000 staff, known as our Possible People, who work alongside more than 750 customers in Supported Independent Living (SIL), Short Term Accommodation, Home & Community Support and Specialist Services.
Cara is committed to working alongside children and adults with disability to grow as individuals and live a life rich in opportunities. Our promise is ‘we find possible’. Cara is a registered NDIS provider and a not-for-profit organisation, or, a profit-for-purpose. Instead of supporting shareholders, we support stakeholders – our customers.
Our work is guided by four key values – we make it personal, we are careful, we discover and create, and we are persistent. Our Possible People are passionate and values-driven.
We have an exciting position available at Cara to join our Human Resources team in the position of Human Resources Advisor.
Come and find possible with us!
Your New Role
- You will report to the Senior Human Resources Advisor, working closely with the wider Cara frontline team
- Provide consistent support and performance management advice to internal customers
- You will be responsible for providing accurate interpretation of Enterprise Agreement and Award clauses
- Manage Regulatory compliance, maintaining HRIS and payroll support
Skills & Experience
- Possess a strong Industrial Relations or Case Management experience (desirable)
- Relevant qualifications in Human Resources discipline (desirable)
- Possess a basic understanding of Awards and Legislation
- Be flexible and adaptable to a challenging and transforming environment
- Highly proficient computer skills
- Great career opportunities in a growing organisation focussing on our people
- Access to Smart technology including laptop and phone
- New office, state of the art building, with modern facilities and open plan area
- Supportive work environment, strong focus on offering flexibility where possible
- Competitive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits
- Rewarding friendly work environment
- Current DHS Disability Employment Screening or willing to obtain one
- Current South Australian Driver's Licence
How do I apply?
To submit your application click APPLY providing your resume and Cover Letter.
To view the Position Description please click here Human Resources Advisor Position Description
Visit our website at www.cara.org.au
Follow us at LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/2880209/life/
For any enquiries contact the Cara Recruitment Team on (08) 8347 4588
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
The closing date for this role Friday, 29 November 2019 by COB