Mechanic - Ceduna
Ceduna, South Australia
DIESEL MECHANIC – CEDUNA
We are looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to join our small and vibrant team in our Ceduna depot.
This is an exciting and challenging role for an experienced mechanic to carry out the following tasks:
- Routine services and maintenance repairs (necessary and preventative maintenance) on our fleet of modern trucks, tippers and pneumatic tankers
- Fault diagnosis both electrical and hydraulic
- Engine and transmission repairs
- Liaise with Drivers, Administration Staff and Management
- Maintain accurate records of work completed
The successful candidate for this role will meet the following criteria:
- Diesel mechanic qualifications with previous experience in road transport
- Current drivers license
- Hold or have the ability to gain HR, MC and Forklift licenses (not essential)
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Flexibility with work rosters
- Welding experience will be highly regarded
You will have a strong safety focus and commitment, ability to pass a police clearance and be willing to work in a small team.
You are guaranteed a pleasant working environment with an attractive remuneration package. This is a residential role based in Ceduna (FIFO is not available). Accommodation is not supplied.