Assistant Property Manager
Coronis aims to provide a holistic solution to buying, selling and renting property. We have experienced rapid growth in recent years and won several awards such as 2015 Winner of ‘Major Independent of the Year’ and 2015 Finalist for ‘Property Management Business Of The Year’. We now have over 22 offices throughout South East Queensland and we have built our foundation on the commitment to providing unparalleled service to our clients whilst valuing the contribution of each individual within our company.
We are looking for an Assistant Property Manager with the skills and ability to effectively classify and record data, maintain records and assist with leasing and marketing. You will be part of an outstanding team which provides outstanding service to tenants and owners. If you are successful within this position Coronis will provide you with an opportunity to work for a successful agency with the ability provide potential career growth in a high performance environment.
What we offer
- Excellent salary package on offer
- Opportunity for growth and career progression within a growing company
- Great work-life balance with a supportive team of like-minded people
- Quarterly awards celebrations and the opportunity to win an award!
Some of your responsibilities would include
- Preforming routine inspections creating detailed reports
- Actioning maintenance requests in a timely manner
- Conducting open for inspections and processing tenant applications
- Organising lease renegotiation's and insurance claims
- Other duties are required
We are looking for somebody with the following skills, experience and attributes
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferable (6+ months)
- Previous experience using REST and File Smart is an advantage
- A team-player with strong problem solving skills and a positive attitude
- Well presented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and always willing to learn and improve upon skills
- Experience in real estate and a current certificate will be highly regarded
- Valid Queensland driver’s license
The successful candidate will have a great worth ethic, exceptional attention to detail, strong computer skills and a friendly and positive attitude. In addition to this, they will be professionally presented to a high standard, have a commitment to customer service and above all, the need to excel and surpass expectations.