Business Development Manager
About the Organisation
Coronis Realty is an award-winning, fast-growing, real estate agency. We have doubled the size of our business in the last 6 years. Our diverse range of businesses include real estate, finance, training and conveyancing, so we offer our employees unparalleled cross-skilling opportunities. Because of our size we get great deals and positioning with suppliers such as realestate.com and can leverage our services across all our offices.
Coronis currently comprises of over 20 offices located throughout Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast. We specialize in residential, commercial and investment sales. Additionally, a well-established property management division takes care of client investment properties and a specialist finance team are also on hand to assist with the financial aspects of real estate and loan structuring.
About the Opportunities
We are looking for another exceptional new Business Development Manager to join our dynamic team!
Are you motivated and service focused with a natural sales ability?
Are you looking for genuine career progression opportunities?
Essential to your success with us is:
- Experience in Business Development or Real Estate/Sales
- Ideally hold a current Certificate of Registration
- Strong time management skills with high ability to prioritise workload
- Proven ability to deliver consistent results in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated achievement in any field.
- Excellent communication, administration and relationship-building skills.
- Attentive to detail
- A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning
- An ability to multi-task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Professionally presented
Our Business Development Managers receive:
- Excellent salary package + bonuses to give you an OTE of up to $120k
- Invites to Annual and Quarterly Award functions
- Growth opportunities within our company
- Fantastic Bonus Incentives
A role whereby no day is the same, it can be challenging yet rewarding. You will need to be persistent, and motivated for success.
You will need your own car, certificate of registration (or willing to obtain it) along with a "can do" attitude, excellent time management and communication skills.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment and are interested in working with Australia’s fastest growing independent Real Estate Agency then Apply Now.