Real Estate Administration Office
Real Estate Administrators - North Brisbane Location
Coronis aims to provide a holistic solution to buying or selling property. We have experience rapid growth across our entire service portfolio in recent years and won several awards such as 2015 Winner Major Independent of the Year, 2015 Finalist Property Management Business of the Year. We now have over 22 offices throughout South East Queensland. At Coronis we have built our foundation on a commitment to providing unparalleled service to our clients while valuing the contribution of each individual of our work force.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator with the existing skills and ability to supporting our market leading team of agents. As an experienced Real Estate administrator Coronis will provide you with an opportunity to work for a successful agency which can provide potential career growth in a high performance sales environment.
Some of your responsibilities would include;
- Experience with Administration in line with Property Management
- Preparation of Form 6, and Pre Listing Information
- Responding to and directing phone, email and in-person enquiries in a friendly and professional manner
- Preparation of Listings
- Preparations of Contracts Documents
- Completion of Auction folders
- Maintaining the cleanliness and professional presentation of the reception area
We are looking for somebody with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience in an administrative role supporting a team (experience in the real estate industry will be highly regarded)
- Well-presented and professional
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with proven ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Meticulous in your attention to detail, taking pride in your work
- Articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a customer service focus
- Technologically capable with the ability to pick up new systems and software quickly
- A team player, with a helpful attitude and the ability to problem-solve
- Self-motivated and always willing to learn and improve your skills
- A current certificate of registration is preferred but not essential.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years administration experience (preferable Real Estate), a high level of attention to detail, have exceptional computer skills and a friendly, positive personality along with a high standard of personal presentation, and a commitment to customer service.