Duratec is a solutions-based contractor specialising in the protection and remediation of steel and concrete structures, and with nine branches across Australia, one of the country's fastest growing privately owned companies
Our highly skilled personnel have many years' experience in the industry and we promote an open and honest culture where we are proud to offer our clients best practice methodologies and material selection to maximise the life of their assets.
Due to the growth of the business, we are currently seeking an experienced part time Administration Assistant to join our team in our Port Hedland. Reporting to the Operations Manager, your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Creating purchase requisitions and issuing purchase orders
- Filing and archiving of all project documentation
- Assist with basic invoicing
- Onboarding new starters in conjunction with the HR team in Perth
- Booking travel and accomodation for all site personnel
- Performing adhoc administration duties as required
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years' administration experience in a similar role
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Organised with excellent time-management
- Able to work independently
- Work well under pressure
- Current Drivers Licence
The role is permanent Part-Time working 24 hours per week,three days a week. Days can be negotiated with the successful candidate.
We are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth and are seeking motivated, highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join our project delivery and support teams.
Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the opportunity for career progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing organisation, so if you have the necessary skills and experience, please lodge your application below.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.