Project Engineer- Adelaide
- Join our growing Defence Division
- Ongoing mentoring and career development
- 100% commitment to Zero Harm
Duratec Australia is a multi-disciplined construction and maintenance contractor, regarded as one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies with over 10 branches across Australia.
Our highly experienced Defence Division is dedicated to the delivery of capital facilities infrastructure and estate works program projects. Due to an increasing portfolio of awarded contracts, we are seeking an experienced Project Engineer operating on site at operations in Adelaide. This role is based out of Adelaide, SA.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Project Manager - Adelaide, you will be primarily responsible for supporting Defence projects in Adelaide and throughout the South Australian region.
Your main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Manage the daily engineering activities on site
- Ensuring construction is carried out in accordance with the project specifications, Australian Standards & Duratec company policies and procedures;
- Managing multiple subcontractors concurrently to achieve completion on time and under budget
- Client liaison on engineering specifications
- Keeping accurate records
- Allocation of plant, equipment, materials and labour
- Adhering to strict OH&S policies
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE ROLE:
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Hold a Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Experience in concrete, civils and structural steel erection is preferred
- 3-4 years’ experience within a similar role- Defence experience highly regarded
- Understanding costings and project budgets
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Have strong communications skills
- Excellent record keeping abilities
- A willingness to be involved in all aspects of the project cycle
- Excellent OH&S record and desire to drive a strong safety culture on site
WHATS ON OFFER
We are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth and are seeking motivated, highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join our project delivery and support teams.
Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the opportunity for career progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing organisation.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth and are seeking motivated, highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join our project delivery and support teams. Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Career Development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Work-Life Balance
- Mentoring by Industry leaders
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you!! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**