Project Engineer - Port Hedland
- Based in Port Hedland
- Exciting and challenging role
- Attractive salary package and benefits
Duratec is a solutions-based contractor specialising in the protection and remediation of steel and concrete structures, and with ten branches across Australia, we are one of the country’s fastest growing privately owned companies. Our highly skilled personnel have many years’ experience in the industry and we promote an open and honest culture where we are proud to offer our clients best practice methodologies and material selection to maximise the life of their assets.
YOUR NEW CAREER AWAITS! JOIN OUR TEAM!
Due to continued growth across our Pilbara East Operations, we are currently seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join our operations based in Port Hedland. You will be an integral member of the project delivery teams responsible for delivering a wide range of construction and remediation projects across the division.
Reporting to the Pilbara East Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and co-ordination of works, equipment and personnel
- Preparing and submitting progress claims
- Monitoring project costs
- Co-coordinating direct labour workforce and sub-contractors
- Programming and scheduling works
- Quantity take offs
- Preparing tender submissions
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Previous experience in a similar role with 2-4 years experience
- Demonstrated experience within a mining environment
- A strong sense of commitment and willingness to learn
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work methodically and autonomously within a fast paced environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Current Drivers Licence
- Willingness to travel to remote sites as required
- Ability to prioritize and meet conflicting deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Be highly articulate with excellent attention to detail
This role is based in Port Hedland. It would suit someone who is looking to take the next step in their career working for one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies. An attractive salary package is offer including a range of employee benefits and salary packaging available.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth and are seeking motivated, highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join our project delivery and support teams. Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Career Development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Work-Life Balance
- Mentoring by Industry leaders
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you!! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.