Accounts Payable Officer
- Immediate Start
- Based in our head office in Wangara
- 12 months+ Maternity cover contract
- Join one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies!
Duratec Australia is part of the Ertech Holdings Group and is one of the country's fastest growing privately owned companies that consist of ten branches across Australia servicing the Mining, Oil and Gas, Marine industries, along with Government and Defence Assets and Commercial Infrastructure projects including heritage buildings. Our professional services are provided on both new construction projects and the remediation of existing assets.
YOUR NEW CAREER AWAITS!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join our Finance Team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be primarily responsible for providing Accounts Payable and finance support across the business. This is a 12 month fixed term position covering Maternity leave, based in our Head Office in Wangara with the likelihood of turning into a permanent role. Duties will include but are not limited to
- Ensuring Accounts payable timelines are met
- High Volume processing of invoices
- Raise purchase orders, and match relevant paper work for payments
- Cost and code invoices, and allocation of costing to jobs as directed
- Weekly and monthly payments
- Process monthly credit card reconciliations
- Liaise with internal stakeholders across the business.
- First point of contact for accounts payable queries
- Liaise with debtors when required
- Ad hoc finance administration duties as directed
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Proven experience in a similar role (2-3 years’ experience)
- Able to work autonomously and demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills with Intermediate MS Office skills, including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience using JDE (Oracle based system) - although not essential is highly regarded
- Strong team player with sound verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a can do attitude
- The ability to communicate and liaise with all levels of site, corporate and management personnel
- Exceptional attention to detail and initiative
- Proactive and reliable with the ability to self-manage when necessary
Due to the nature of our growing project delivery teams it is essential you have excellent attention to detail with the ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast paced environment.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive remuneration and the opportunity for career progression as well as:
- Career Development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Work-life balance
- Rewarding and supportive culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.