Blast and Paint Supervisor
- Based in Adelaide
- Fast paced and rewarding role
- Join one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies offering lots of career development opportunities!
Duratec is part of the Ertech Holdings Group and is one of the country's fastest growing privately owned companies that consist of eleven branches across Australia servicing the mining, oil and gas, and marine industries, along with government and Defence assets and commercial infrastructure including heritage buildings. Our professional services are provided on both new construction projects and the remediation of existing assets.
Our highly skilled personnel have many years' experience in the industry and we promote an open and honest culture.
Due to continued growth across our South Australian operations, we are currently seeking an experienced Blast and Paint Supervisor to join our project delivery team based in Adelaide, SA. Reporting to the Area Manager you will be primarily responsible for the overall management of the Blast and Paint crew for a portfolio of projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure resources are available and employed efficiently to meet project objectives and resource allocation is optimised across projects.
- Assess, advise and quote on incoming blast and paint work
- Organise, order materials and maintain stock levels of consumables
- Plan daily labour allocation to ensure adequate resource requirements are met for the project
- Coach and mentor staff, fostering their growth and development
- Ensure work crews adhere to all Company HSECQ requirements
- Ensure the Company is represented positively.
- 5+ years blast/paint experience in industrial coatings application
- Concrete Remediation & waterproofing advantageous but not a prerequisite
- Experience with on site operations
- Experience fireproofing, epoxy coatings, polyurea coatings,
- NACE Level 1 minimum required, NACE Level 2 desirable
- Confined space, working at height training desirable
- Familiarity with set up and troubleshooting blasting/painting equipment
- Immediate start
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth and are seeking motivated, highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join our project delivery and support teams. Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Blast and Paint Foreman /Supervisor to take the next step in their career!
- Career Development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Work-Life Balance
- Mentoring by Industry leaders
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you!! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.