Junior Site Engineer - Sydney
- Defence Projects
- Competitive remuneration package on offer
- Ongoing career development and mentoring by industry leaders
Duratec Australia is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor and regarded as one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies with over 10 branches across Australia. Our highly experienced Defence division is dedicated to the delivery of capital facilities infrastructure and estate works program projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Due to an ever growing portfolio of awarded defence contracts, we are currently seeking a switched on and proactive Junior Site Engineer to join our growing Sydney Defence Project Team on site at Jervis Bay, NSW. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily be responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day operations and running of various projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Completion of all OH&S and QA paperwork
- Coordinate direct labour and subcontractors
- Provision of advice on any technical and engineering issues
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
- Regular site travel as required
- Ad-hoc duties as directed
- Tertiary qualified in Civil Engineering, Structural, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role is preferred
- Previous experience working for Defence projects although not essential will be highly regarded
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and MS Project
- Strong team player with sound verbal and written communication skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Be willing to be site based at various project locations around NSW
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth and are seeking motivated, highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join our project delivery and support teams. Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Career Development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Work-Life Balance
- Mentoring by Industry leaders
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you!! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**