Project Manager - Rockingham
- Defence Projects
- Fast paced and Rewarding role
- Competitive remuneration package on offer
Duratec Australia is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor and regarded as one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies with over 11 branches across Australia. Our highly experienced Defence division is dedicated to the delivery of capital facilities infrastructure and estate works program projects.
Due to an ever growing portfolio of awarded contracts, we are currently seeking an experienced and proactive Project Manager to join our Defence Team. Reporting to Defence Manager, you will be primarily responsible for the overall management of the project in the defence division including planning, coordination and controlling construction and building projects through to completion. The scope of works include temporary bunding, demolition works, general civil works, road pavement construction, vehicle shelter construction, electrical works, drainage works, fuel works and service relocation works. The role is based on site in the Rockingham Area, WA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Controlling and managing all aspects of the project
- Project managing from initial site setup to completion
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Project progress reporting and conducting weekly meetings
- Provision of advice on any technical and engineering issues
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role within the building and construction industry - Defence experience highly regarded
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or similar discipline
- Excellent programming and planning skills
- Be highly articulate with strong leadership and communication skills
- Extensive project management and delivery skills, including budgeting, coordinating work priorities, cost control, stakeholder management, subcontractor management, documentation, statutory approvals, and leading project teams
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and MS Project
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth and are seeking motivated, highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join our project delivery and support teams. Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Career Development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Work-Life Balance
- Mentoring by Industry leaders
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven leader to join a rapidly expanding organisation in a fast paced and highly rewarding role!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you! To apply, please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**