Duratec Australia is a solutions-based contractor specialising in the protection and remediation of steel and concrete structures, and with ten branches across Australia, we are one of the country’s fastest growing privately owned companies. Since our inception in 2010, Duratec has grown to become a well- respected market leader in asset remediation and protection, with a well-established track record of being re-engaged by our clients on a regular basis.
Initially servicing the Western Australian market with branches in Perth, Kalgoorlie and Karratha, we have now grown to include offices in Port Hedland, Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide. Townsville and Tasmania. We specialise across a variety of industries including Defence, Mining, Industrial, Oil and Gas, Marine as well as Government Assets and Commercial Infrastructure.
Due to an ever growing portfolio of awarded contracts within the commercial, industrial and defence sectors, we are currently seeking a Project Supervisor to join our growing North West Operations team based in the Pilbara. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team with the day to day operations on key projects across the division. The role will be on a FIFO basis from Perth working on a 13:8 roster.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring compliance with all HSECQ requirements
- Completion of all OH&S and QA documentation
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
- Ensure Project Cost Tracking is matched with project forecast
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar construction and remedial role
- Demonstrated project supervision and leadership experience
- 100% Commitment to Zero Harm
- Previous experience with concrete repair and / or protecting coatings
- Experience working with RTIO Safe Works systems is an advantage
- Must have a current Driver’s License and White Card
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and MS Project
- A team player with a positive approachable attitude
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and reliable
- Experience with remediation technologies is not essential, but will be highly advantageous
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced and dedicated professional to make their mark whilst working for a positive and cohesive organisation with a strong reputation. If you are looking for a challenging position with genuine development and progression opportunities then we want to hear from you.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer, negotiable with skills and experience.
You would be joining an existing successful and growing business where the foundations for growth and support required to build have already been established.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you. To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.