- Fast Paced and Rewarding Permanent role
- Work alongside industry leaders
- Attractive Salary package on offer
Duratec Australia is a solutions-based contractor specialising in the protection and remediation of steel and concrete structures, and with ten branches across Australia, we are one of the country’s fastest growing privately owned companies. Since our inception in 2010, Duratec has grown to become a well- respected market leader in asset remediation and protection, with a well-established track record of being re-engaged by our clients on a regular basis.
Initially servicing the Western Australian market with branches in Perth, Kalgoorlie and Karratha, we have now grown to include offices in Port Hedland, Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide. Townsville and Tasmania. We specialise across a variety of industries including Defence, Mining, Industrial, Oil and Gas, Marine as well as Government Assets and Commercial Infrastructure.
Due to continued growth across our North West Operations, we are currently seeking a switched on and proactive Graduate Engineer to work on a FIFO 13:8 Roster from Perth, WA. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be an integral member of the project delivery team responsible for assisting and supporting the delivery of construction and remediation projects across the division.
- Ensure compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Completion of all OH&S and QA paperwork
- Coordinate direct labour and subcontractors
- Provision of advice on any technical and engineering issues
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
- Regular site travel as required
- Ad-hoc duties as directed
- Tertiary qualified in Civil, Structural or Mechanical Engineering
- 1-2 years Site experience in a similar role is preferred – Remediation experience a definite advantage
- Previous experience working for Mining operations in the North West is also not essential will be highly regarded
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and MS Project
- Strong team player with sound verbal and written communication skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Be adaptable and flexible
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
We are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth and are seeking motivated, highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join our project delivery and support teams. Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Career Development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Work-Life Balance
- Mentoring by Industry leaders
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you!! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**