Duratec Australia is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor and regarded as one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies with over 11 branches across Australia. Our highly experienced Defence division is dedicated to the delivery of capital facilities infrastructure and estate works program projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Due to an ever growing portfolio of awarded contracts within the commercial, industrial and Defence sectors, we are currently seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator to join our growing Defence Operations based in our Melbourne office.
Reporting to the Estimating Lead, you will primarily be responsible for the overall support of subcontractor engagement within our defence operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and continual improvement of Subcontract Mechanisms
- Manage all reporting required by the client, including status reporting, project reports, program reporting, risk reporting, ensuring all reporting has sufficient content and is submitted on time.
- Commercial review of Head Contracts and Agreements
- Support to Project Management for Project Forecasting
- Implementation and support of subcontract management processes
- Manage document control processes
- Liaise with key stakeholders
- Ongoing commercial support to our National Defence Projects
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a Contract Administration role including financial/budget management and reporting - essential
- Industry experience within the building and construction industry - Defence Experience highly advantageous
- Qualifications in Contract Management or similar discipline - essential
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Building Code 2016
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Be highly articulate with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and MS Project
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth and are seeking motivated, highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join our project delivery and support teams. Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Career Development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Work-Life Balance
- Mentoring by Industry leaders
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you!! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.