Senior Logistics Leadership role - Sydney
We have a newly created role for a Senior Leader to join Emergent Cold to manage our current and future sites in Lurnea, NSW. We are seeking an individual who will be able to lead and grow our temperature-controlled facility.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide visible leadership by means of positive interaction and engagement with site teams
- Consistently demonstrate safety leadership and model appropriate behaviours to all team members
- Lead the operation within agreed contractual parameters to deliver quality customer service
- Monitor and measure financial outcomes and productivity against targets
- Formulate and set budget targets and parameters through the budget process and have full accountability for P&L
- Ensure appropriate organisation structure is in place on anticipated future requirements and potential growth
- Contribute to the senior management team by assisting with development of strategies
To be successful, you will have:
- 8 years plus leadership experience in a similar role, within the 3PL industry
- Previous experience with site/warehouse expansion
- Tertiary qualification in logistics or a business discipline is desired
- Experience in implementing financial budgets and targets, with an excellent understanding of profit and loss
- Proven history of cost control and improvement
- Experience with implementing and managing change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with all stakeholders
- Have the ability to solve complex problems
- Strong PC skills including the Microsoft Office suite
- A flexible approach with the ability to self-manage
What we offer in return:
- A constructive culture – focused on achievements, self-actualising, humanistic encouraging and being affiliative
- Safety recognition programme, annual flu vaccinations, onsite Physiotherapist
- Corporate fleet programmes with major car dealers including novated leasing
We are a growing business that is focused on realising its vision through integrating acquisitions and new development in emerging and developed markets.
If you would like to join us, please complete the application form to submit your CV to Maria Lam, HR Business Partner. We would love to hear from you!
We respectfully request no agency submissions.