Administration Supervisor - NSW (Operations/3PL)
Emergent Cold has recently been acquired by Lineage Logistics. Lineage is the world's leading temperature controlled logistics company. Working at Lineage is not just a job – it’s an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of the Lineage Logistics team, you are a critical link in the food supply chain.
In the Asia Pacific region, we have operations in Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam and Sri Lanka. We have approximately 1800 employees and 42 sites across the region.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Operational Administration Supervisor. This role is based at Lurnea, NSW and reports to Logistics Services Manager.
This role is a challenging role and we are seeking an individual who has strong leadership experience and is ready to hit the ground running, focusing on customer service and process improvements.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead an operational administration team of approximately 15 individuals (a mixture of employee and labour hire) spread across 3 buildings on the one site
- Work closely with the Warehouse Supervisors to support outcomes, both operationally and within the administration team
- Ensure weekly invoicing, purchase orders and receipts are processed accurately within the specified timelines and due dates
- Perform daily and weekly reporting in relation to our customers
- Assist in resolution of inventory queries / variances through active investigation
- Ensure all customer orders and receipts are processed correctly and in a timely manner
- Communicate directly with customers on all customer service related queries, resolve any issues or complaints in conjunction with the Operational Warehouse Supervisors
- Manage customer stock file master data including addition and deletion of new product codes and new customer details
- Ensure the ordering of site supplies are completed, including office consumables and PPE
- Identify and encourage new ideas and processes for improvement
- Conduct a team gap analysis, identify and manage individual performance within the team and ensure team members are cross trained
To be successful, you will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading an operational administration team (approximately 15 individuals) within the 3PL industry
- Must have a good understanding of 3PL operational activities or have experience working within the 3PL environment
- Must have experience with processing customer orders and receipts, resolve inventory queries and stock movements
- Must have experience with purchase orders and invoicing processes
- Good understanding of COR
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office suite) with experience using a warehouse management system
- Must have strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Must be a self-starter and be ready to hit the ground running
- Be willing to take on a challenge and have the flexibility to work in a changing environment, keeping up with fast paced operational activities
What we offer in return:
- Safety recognition programme, annual flu vaccinations, onsite Physiotherapist
- Corporate fleet programmes with major car dealers including novated leasing
If you would like to join us, please complete the application form to submit your CV as a PDF attachment. We would love to hear from you!
We respectfully request no agency submissions.