EOI WA - Casual Children and Youth Support Workers / Children and Youth Disability Support
Perth, Bunbury, Kununurra and surrounding areas
Express your Interest here to become a Casual Children and Youth Support Workers /
Children and Youth Disability Support (WA)
with Key Assets The Children's Services Provider Western Australia
Careers That Make a Difference!
Key Assets – The Children’s Services Provider (Western Australia) is a dynamic not-for-profit community service organisation providing high quality,
innovative out of home family and community based placements for children and young people with 'complex needs' or disability.
Key Assets is part of the Core Assets Group which operates in 13 countries and provides a range of child and family social services.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) are welcomed for Casual Children and Young People Support / children and Youth Disability Support
Workers (CYPSS) for the Western Australia regions.
CYPSS Workers are responsible for supporting foster carers and the young people placed with them through the provision of direct work and support with children and young people, as and when required.
We look for the following attributes :
- Experience in mental health & disability/autism
- Available during weekdays, during afternoon and early evenings.
- Have experience in dealing with children and Young people with 'complex needs'
- must have prior experience in working with children and young people who are over the age of 8 years old.
- full, clean open Australian drivers license and access to a fully insured car is also an essential requirement
- Must have a valid WWCC for WA
- Stat Checks will be completed on all new staff as part of our recruitment process
Position Description - Casual CYP Support Services Worker
For further information about Casual CYPSS workers in WA, please call Eleanor (CYPSS Co-ordinator) on (08) 9207 5900
Key Assets Fostering is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all appropriately qualified and experienced members of the community. In particular we welcome applications from people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background.