EOI NSW - Foster Carer Assessors
Northern NSW (Grafton), Sydney and Newcastle Regions
Express your Interest here to become a FOSTER CARER ASSESSOR
with Key Assets The Children's Services Provider
Careers That Make a Difference!
Key Assets The Children's Services Provider (NSW), is a dynamic not-for-profit community service organisation providing high quality, innovative out of home family and community based placements for children and young people with varying and 'complex' needs.
Expressions of Interest are welcomed for :
NSW - FOSTER CARER ASSESSORS (Fee for Service, Independent Contractors)
We welcome EOI's from suitably qualified individuals to complete competence based assessments on prospective foster carers.
You must have;
- Proven prior experience of producing high quality assessment reports in relation to fostering,
- Experience in adoption and/or children and families work and or court reporting,
- Have an open clean drivers licence and access to a car and be willing to travel,
- A Social Work or higher qualification is essential,
- And Statutory and Working with Children checks will be undertaken or validated,
For a further discussion about Assessment work, please contact Jacinda Wing on (02 8336 5700)
Please note: The end date on this differs from the one shown on SEEK. This is a standing 'catch all' NSW areas Expression of Interest application form.
EOI's are welcomed at any time in and out of campaign.
For any advertised positions - Interviews/discussions may proceed prior to the date shown on SEEK.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions further regarding the above.
Key Assets Fostering is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes EOI's from all appropriately qualified and experienced members of the community.
In particular we welcome EOI's from people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background.