EOI NSW - Foster Carer Assessors
Sydney and Newcastle Regions
EOI - EXPRESSION OF INTEREST APPLICATION
FOSTER CARER ASSESSOR
* Application located at the bottom of the page *
FOSTER CARER ASSESSOR
Key Assets The Children’s Services Provider
- An evolving Out of Home Care service (NGO) provider, located Australia wide and in New Zealand's North and South islands
- Committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, AWEI Bronze Employer of Choice for 2015 & 2016, AWEI Gold Employer Award for 2017, AWEI Silver Employer Award for 2018, finalist for the Australian HR Awards 2017 and Top 3 Finalist in the Diversity Awards NZ for Cultural Celebrations
- We provide therapeutic practice support to carers/families and the vulnerable children and young people placed in their care
- Excellent Rates and Allowances
Key Assets – The Children's Services Provider is a dynamic not-for-profit community service organisation providing high quality and innovative support to families by way of direct therapeutic support to children and young people, known to Child Protection, with varying needs and behaviours. Since 2007 our unique service has grown respect across 6 states within Australia and within the North and South Islands of New Zealand.
NSW - FOSTER CARER ASSESSORS (Fee for Service, Independent Contractors)
We welcome EOI's from suitably qualified individuals to complete competence based assessments on prospective foster carers within the following regions/locations; Sydney, Central Coast and Hunter New England areas.
You must have;
- Proven prior experience of producing high quality assessment reports in relation to fostering,
- Experience in adoption and/or children and families work and or court reporting,
- Have an open clean drivers licence and access to a car and be willing to travel,
- A Social Work or higher qualification is essential,
- And Statutory and Working with Children checks will be undertaken or validated,
For a further discussion about Assessment work, please contact Larissa McPeake or Jacinda Wing on (02 8336 5700)
KEY ASSETS THE CHILDREN’S SERVICES PROVIDER is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and minority groups are encouraged to apply.
** DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS **
EOI's: This is an expression of interest application only. Expressions of Interest are monitored on a regular basis for talent pooling purposes. EOI information is stored in a secure repository for a given period of time. Should a vacancy become available that meets with your skills, experience and qualification then a member of our team will contact you for a further discussion.
Please note – Due to volumes, EOI applications may not receive a reply if unsuccessful. Contact will be made by our team should your application meet with our criteria and should we have positions available.
CLOSURE DATE: The above EOI closing date is not applicable, this is an internal review date for office use only. EOI's will remain open until directed by senior management.
CANDIDATE FEEDBACK: Due to the large number of applications and EOI's received, Key Assets declines to provide individual candidate feedback at application stage. There may also be times when feedback is not provided, due to volumes of posts advertised. Key Assets apologies in advanced.
ELIGIBILTY (for AUS and or NZ Vacancies): To be eligible for consideration you must be either an Australian/ New Zealand Citizen /Resident residing within the country of the advertised position at the time of application. For overseas applicants you will hold an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa with no restrictions on working within the country. It is preferred that you be in the country at the time of application to be available for our interview process however for suitably experienced and qualified applicants interview alternatives may be arranged.
HOURS: 'Casual' - Hours are needs based. Hours are also not consistent / regular
COMMENCEMENT: Occurs when all statutory and personal checks have been satisfactorily completed. Departmental checks may take up to 28 days to process which can cause delays.