EOI QLD - Foster Carer Assessors
(EOI) Express your Interest here to be a FOSTER CARER ASSESSOR
with Key Assets The Children's Services Provider, in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, South West/Toowoomba, Ipswich, Logan and surroundings areas
Key Assets The Children’s Services Provider
- An evolving service provider, Australia wide
- Committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, AWEI Gold Employer for 2017
- Provide therapeutic support to vulnerable children and young people in Foster Care
- Excellent Rates and Allowances
Key Assets – The Children's Services Provider is a dynamic not-for-profit community service organisation providing high quality and innovative support to families by way of direct therapeutic support to children and young people, known to Child Protection, with varying needs and behaviours. Since 2007 our unique service has grown respect across 6 states within Australia and within the North and South Islands of New Zealand.
FOSTER CARER ASSESSORS (Fee for Service, Independent Contractors)
You will visit potential carers in their homes collecting information to compile a full and comprehensive foster carer assessment report using the relevant state specific documentation. You will also assist in presentation and or present assessment findings to the Key Assets Fostering Panel and then to the Child Safety Services Fostering Panel.
You must have;
- Proven prior experience of producing high quality assessment reports in relation to fostering,
- Experience in adoption and/or children and families work, and or court reporting,
- Have an open clean drivers licence and access to a car and be willing to travel.
- A Social Work or related qualification would be highly regarded.
- And Statutory and Working with Children checks will be undertaken or validated.
For a further discussion/information on being an Assessor please call Jennie Tuck on (07) 3452 9900 during office hours
** DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS **
EOI's: This is an expression of interest application only. Expressions of Interest are monitored on a regular basis for talent pooling purposes. EOI information is stored in a secure repository for a given period of time. Should a vacancy become available that meets with your skills, experience and qualification then a member of our team will contact you for a further discussion?
CLOSURE DATE: The above EOI closing date is not applicable, this is an internal review date for office use only. EOI's will remain open.
CANDIDATE FEEDBACK: Due to the large number of applications and EOI's received, Key Assets declines to provide individual candidate feedback at application stage.
ELIGIBILTY: To be eligible for consideration you must be an Australian resident or hold an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
KEY ASSETS THE CHILDREN’S SERVICES PROVIDER is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and minority groups are encouraged to apply.