EOI VIC - Foster Carer Assessors
Key Assets (Victoria), is a dynamic not-for-profit community service organisation providing high quality, innovative out of home family and community based placements for children and young people with varying needs.
Expressions of Interest are welcomed for :
Victoria FOSTER CARER ASSESSORS (Fee for Service, Independent Contractors)
We welcome EOI's from suitably qualified individuals to complete competence based assessments on prospective foster carers using the Step by Step Victoria assessment toolkit.
You must have;
- Proven prior experience of producing high quality assessment reports in relation to fostering,
- Experience in adoption and/or children and families work,
- Have an open clean drivers licence and access to a car and be willing to travel.
- You will be a Step by Step Victoria certified assessor.
- A Social Work or related qualification would be highly regarded.
- And Statutory and Working with Children checks will be undertaken or validated.
Key Assets Fostering is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes EOI's from all appropriately qualified and experienced members of the community.
In particular we welcome EOI's from people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background.