EOI NSW- Foster Care Social Workers
NSW - Newcastle & Sydney Metro
EOI - EXPRESSION OF INTEREST APPLICATION
FOSTER CARE SOCIAL WORKER
* Application located at the bottom of the page *
Key Assets The Children’s Services Provider
- An evolving service provider, Australia wide
- Committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, AWEI Gold Employer for 2017
- Provide therapeutic support to vulnerable children and young people in Foster Care
- Excellent Rates and Allowances
Key Assets – The Children's Services Provider is a dynamic not-for-profit community service organisation providing high quality and innovative support to families by way of direct therapeutic support to children and young people, known to Child Protection, with varying needs and behaviours. Since 2007 our unique service has grown respect across 6 states within Australia and within the North and South Islands of New Zealand.
Expressions of Interest are welcomed for :
Newcastle and Sydney areas - FOSTER CARE SOCIAL WORKERS (FULL TIME)
We welcome EOI's from qualified SOCIAL WORKERS to provide placement support to foster carers and supervising their practice to ensure children and young people in out of home care receive a high quality service.
- Have proven prior experience of the Out Of Home Care sector,
- Possess an open clean Australian drivers licence
- Must be formally qualified in Social Work, with a minimum of 3 years in the field
- Have strong case management experience
- Be experienced in report writing
- Have excellent time management skills
- You will be a self-starter, comfortable with taking initiative and be a creative problem solver
- Be high energy and share in our organisations vision and values
- Bring fresh ideas and a strong focus to providing a high quality service to our families and children & young people
- You will also be required to satisfactorily clear statutory checks, as part of the recruitment process
We thank you for your interest in working for our organisation.
*EOI's are monitored on a regular basis, should a position become available that fits with your skills and experience then a member of our staff will make contact.
Position Description - Supervising Social Worker *
(* Supervising Social Worker : Social Workers are required to 'supervise' the practice of Foster Cares assigned within their caseload)
KEY ASSETS THE CHILDREN’S SERVICES PROVIDER is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and minority groups are encouraged to apply.
** DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS **
EOI's: This is an expression of interest application only. Expressions of Interest are monitored on a regular basis for talent pooling purposes. EOI information is stored in a secure repository for a given period of time. Should a vacancy become available that meets with your skills, experience and qualification then a member of our team will contact you for a further discussion.
Please note – Due to volumes, EOI applications may not receive a reply if unsuccessful. Contact will be made by our team should your application meet with our criteria and should we have positions available.
CLOSURE DATE: The above EOI closing date is not applicable, this is an internal review date for office use only. EOI's will remain open until directed by senior management.
CANDIDATE FEEDBACK: Due to the large number of applications and EOI's received, Key Assets declines to provide individual candidate feedback at application stage. There may also be times when feedback is not provided, due to volumes of posts advertised. Key Assets apologies in advanced.
ELIGIBILTY (for AUS and or NZ Vacancies): To be eligible for consideration you must be either an Australian/ New Zealand Citizen /Resident residing within the country of the advertised position at the time of application. For overseas applicants you will hold an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa with no restrictions on working within the country. It is preferred that you be in the country at the time of application to be available for our interview process however for suitably experienced and qualified applicants interview alternatives may be arranged.
HOURS: 'Casual' - Hours are needs based. Hours are also not consistent / regular
COMMENCEMENT: Occurs when all statutory and personal checks have been satisfactorily completed. Departmental checks may take up to 28 days to process which can cause delays.