EOI NSW- Foster Care Social Workers
NSW - Newcastle & Sydney Metro
Express your Interest here to become a FOSTER CARE SOCIAL WORKER
with Key Assets The Children's Services Provider
Careers That Make a Difference!
Key Assets The Children's Services Provider (NSW), is a dynamic not-for-profit community service organisation providing high quality, innovative out of home family and community based placements for children and young people with varying and 'complex' needs and behaviours.
Expressions of Interest are welcomed for :
Newcastle and Sydney areas - FOSTER CARE SOCIAL WORKERS (FULL TIME)
We welcome EOI's from qualified SOCIAL WORKERS to provide placement support to foster carers and supervising their practice to ensure children and young people in out of home care receive a high quality service.
- Have proven prior experience of the Out Of Home Care sector,
- Possess an open clean Australian drivers licence
- Must be formally qualified in Social Work, with a minimum of 3 years in the field
- Have strong case management experience
- Be experienced in report writing
- Have excellent time management skills
- You will be a self-starter, comfortable with taking initiative and be a creative problem solver
- Be high energy and share in our organisations vision and values
- Bring fresh ideas and a strong focus to providing a high quality service to our families and children & young people
- You will also be required to satisfactorily clear statutory checks, as part of the recruitment process
We thank you for your interest in working for our organisation.
*EOI's are monitored on a regular basis, should a position become available that fits with your skills and experience then a member of our staff will make contact.
Position Description - Supervising Social Worker *
(* Supervising Social Worker : Social Workers are required to 'supervise' the practice of Foster Cares assigned within their caseload)
Key Assets Fostering is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes EOI's from all appropriately qualified and experienced members of the community.
In particular we welcome EOI's from people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background.