EOI NZ - Independent Foster Carer Assessors
Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Whangarei, Christchurch and surrounding areas
Express your Interest here to become an Independent Foster Carer Assessors
Make a Difference!
Key Assets New Zealand, part of the International organisation Core Assets Children's Services, is a dynamic 'not-for-profit' specialist foster care agency which provides high quality and innovative services to children and young people who are seen as having 'complex needs'.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) are welcomed for Independent Foster Carer Assessors
for the Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Whangarei and Christchurch regions.
** Contract work - Fee for Service **
Independent Foster Carer Assessors are required to complete full and thorough foster carer assessment reports, using Key Assets Foster Carer Assessment framework, to the required standard, and the presentation of the completed assessment at Key Assets Fostering Panel.
Post Description - Independent Assessor Foster Care
The successful applicant must have:
- A recognised Social Work qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience of completing assessments (including written reports) in fostering, adoption and/or children and families work and or Child and Family/ Department assessments for court
- Own transport, travel in and around each region is an expectation of this post (Mileage is reimbursed at the IRD approved rate)
- Willingness to develop own skills and participate in learning opportunities
- A full open clean New Zealand drivers license is essential requirement.
Link to position details :
For any further information or a private discussion please call Holly Nahu on (09) 263 5151 M-F
0800 KA KIDS
Key Assets The Children's Services Provider is an Equal Opportunities Employer
and welcomes applications from all appropriately qualified and experienced members of the community.