EOI NZ - Skills to Foster Facilitators
Auckland, Hamilton and Whangarei
EOI - EXPRESSION OF INTEREST APPLICATION
'SKILLS TO FOSTER' FACILITATORS
* Application located at the bottom of the page *
Key Assets The Children’s Services Provider
- An evolving service provider, in New New Zealand's North and South Islands and Australia wide
- Committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, AWEI Bronze Employer of Choice for 2015 & 2016, AWEI Gold Employer Award for 2017, AWEI Silver Employer Award for 2018, finalist for the Australian HR Awards 2017 and Top 3 Finalist in the Diversity Awards NZ for Cultural Celebrations
- We provide therapeutic practice support to families and the vulnerable children and young people in their care
Expressions of Interest (EOI) are welcomed for 'SKILLS TO FOSTER' FACILITATORS for the Auckland, Hamilton, Whangarei areas
(Majority of this training is held in Auckland)
** Contract work - Fee for Service **
'SKILLS TO FOSTER' FACILITATORS are required to deliver pre assessment training to potential foster carers.
The successful applicant must have:
- A recognised Social Work qualification and be registered with the relevant body
- Must have extensive experience in group facilitation, be able to manage difficult group dynamics and have excellent observation skills
- Strong understanding and knowledge of attachment theory, trauma and development
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Must be ale to work independently
- Can work flexibly, training is generally planned for the year but there can be anomalies from time to time in some regions
- Days of work are generally Friday's and Saturday's 9am - 4pm
- Own transport required, travel is an expectation of the role with Mileage reimbursed *terms apply
Benefits * Terms Apply (can be further discussed by calling Holly Nahu on the below number)
- Mileage reimbursed *
- Accommodation included if out of Auckland *
- Work independently
For any further information or a private discussion please call Holly Nahu on (09) 263 5151 M-F
0800 KA KIDS
KEY ASSETS THE CHILDREN’S SERVICES PROVIDER is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Minority groups are encouraged to apply.
** DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS **
EOI's: This is an expression of interest application only. Expressions of Interest are monitored on a regular basis for talent pooling purposes. EOI information is stored in a secure repository for a given period of time. Should a vacancy become available that meets with your skills, experience and qualification then a member of our team will contact you for a further discussion.
Please note – Due to volumes, EOI applications may not receive a reply if unsuccessful. Contact will be made by our team should your application meet with our criteria and should we have positions available.
CLOSURE DATE: The above EOI closing date is not applicable, this is an internal review date for office use only. EOI's will remain open until directed by senior management.
CANDIDATE FEEDBACK: Due to the large number of applications and EOI's received, Key Assets declines to provide individual candidate feedback at application stage. There may also be times when feedback is not provided, due to volumes of posts advertised. Key Assets apologies in advanced.
ELIGIBILTY (for AUS and or NZ Vacancies): To be eligible for consideration you must be either an Australian/ New Zealand Citizen /Resident residing within the country of the advertised position at the time of application. For overseas applicants you will hold an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa with no restrictions on working within the country. It is preferred that you be in the country at the time of application to be available for our interview process however for suitably experienced and qualified applicants interview alternatives may be arranged.
HOURS: 'Casual' - Hours are needs based. Hours are also not consistent / regular. Full Time - 40 Hours per week.
COMMENCEMENT: Occurs when all statutory and personal checks have been satisfactorily completed. Departmental checks may take up to 28 days to process which can cause delays.