EOI TAS - Casual Children and Youth Support Services Workers
TAS - Hobart, Launceston, Burnie and other areas
Express your Interest here to become a Casual Children and Youth Support Services Workers
with Key Assets The Children's Services Provider Tasmania
Careers That Make a Difference!
Key Assets – The Children’s Services Provider (Tasmania) is a dynamic not-for-profit community service organisation providing high quality,
innovative out of home family and community based placements for children and young people with 'complex needs'.
Key Assets is part of the Core Assets Group which operates in 13 countries and provides a range of child and family social services.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) are welcomed for Casual Children and Young People Support Services
Workers (CYPSS) for Tasmania regions.
CYPSS Workers are responsible for supporting foster carers and the young people placed with them through the provision of direct work and support with children and young people, as and when required.
We look for the following attributes :
- Available during weekdays, during afternoon and early evenings (some weekend work may apply also).
- Have experience in dealing with Children and Young people with 'complex needs' and or who have suffered from trauma
- must have prior experience in working with children and young people of all ages, to 18 yo.
- full, clean open Australian drivers license and access to a fully insured car is also an essential requirement
- Must have a valid WWC Check for Tasmania
- Stat Checks will be completed on all new staff as part of our recruitment process
Position Description - Children and Young People Support Worker
For further information about Casual CYPSS workers in TAS, please call Joanne Hilliard or Caroline Brown on (03) 6283 1900
Should your details meet with the skills and experience that we seek, a member of our staff will be in contact to further discuss any opportunities.
Key Assets Fostering is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all appropriately qualified and experienced members of the community. In particular we welcome applications from people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background.