International Travel Consultants (for expansion growth)
- Great start for sales-minded talents looking to embark on a stellar career
- Clear career progression path to Management positions within a highly respected MNC
- Own your success - work hard, play hard and earn lots!
About the Opportunity
Flight Centre Travel Group is on the lookout for enthusiastic, motivated, sales-minded individuals to join our Flight Centre retail travel teams in Hong Kong. This is a unique opportunity to take on the role of International Travel Consultant with a global industry leader and receive comprehensive industry training while you are being paid. Prior travel industry experience is not required!
But it doesn’t stop there. Flight Centre is about more than just travel. Prove your ability to achieve results in the sales arena and you could progress to run your own store or take on a new challenge in the company’s head office. Successful Flight Centre travel consultants move rapidly into management positions and are some of the highest earning consultants in the industry.
This varied role will see you selling business and leisure travel to your clients, ultimately providing outstanding customer service while you manage every aspect of their trip from organising flights, tours and accommodation to arranging visas. You will also be responsible for:
- Building strong, long lasting client relationships
- Providing value added travel advice on Flight Centre products & services
- Delivering a customer experience that exceeds expectations
- Providing timely solutions to all your clients’ needs
What You'll Need
- Demonstrated sales ability
- Ambition and a can-do attitude
- Of course you'll have a passion for travel and have international travel experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make your clients feel cared for
- The right to work in Hong Kong without restriction
- Travel industry experience is not required, however if you have prior consulting experience we’d love to consider you for a Senior Travel Consultant role.
What You’ll Gain:
- Healthy base salary plus an extremely generous commission structure: sell a product you love while maximising your own earnings
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Fast-track leadership program to develop our future leaders, for those selected
- Free health insurance
- Five-day work
About Flight Centre Travel Group
Flight Centre Travel Group is one of the world's largest and most successful travel agency groups, with more than 2,500 leisure, corporate and wholesale businesses and 16,000 employees across 11 countries.
After starting with one shop over 30 years ago, we have enjoyed remarkable ongoing growth, to now produce a Total Transaction Value (TTV) over AUD$14 billion per year.
Our rapidly expanding network now extends throughout Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, South Africa, Hong Kong, India, China, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates, providing travelers with a complete service.
Our Hong Kong business is comprised of four complimentary brands: Flight Centre (leisure travel), Flight Centre Business Travel, FCM Travel Solutions (Corporate Travel Management) and cievents (group & event travel). Our Head Office and corporate business is located in North Point and our stores are in the prestigious locations of Happy Valley and the Mid Levels.
If you have global ambition and top-notch sales skills, fill out the application form below and tell us why you should join the team. Bilingual (Cantonese & English) speakers are strongly encouraged to join our multi-cultural, supportive, professional and fun team culture.
**Please ensure you enter your whole name on the application form including English name. If the English name is not officially listed on your personal ID, then please leave it in a bracket. For instance, "Tai Man (Raymond) CHAN.".