Experienced Wholesale Travel Consultants - Infinity - Brisbane
- Enjoy exceptional career development opportunities with an industry leading organisation!
- If you love being a Travel Consultant but prefer to work behind the scenes this could be the brand for you!
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Travel Consultant to specialise in this exciting role!
About Infinity Holidays
Flight Centre's largest wholesale brand, Infinity Holidays is dedicated to providing all Flight Centre front end businesses with outstanding service and the best deals available.
If you love being a Travel Consultant but prefer to work behind the scenes this could be the brand for you. Keep your finger in the travel pie while learning about this exciting part of the industry.
About the Opportunity
Bring your passion for travel and customer service to a rewarding wholesale position in Brisbane!
Infinity are looking for experienced Travel Sales Consultants to be a part of their successful teams based in Brisbane. This varied and enjoyable role will involve liaising with a diverse array of Flight Centre Travel Group Consultants across all retail brands, and assisting them plan all aspects of their client's trips, including flights, accommodation, tours and activities, transfers and more. You'll have the opportunity to drive business profitability through collating enticing offers for our customers.
To be successful in this position, you'll have a minimum of 2 years travel industry experience, along with a demonstrated sales ability and a commitment to providing a level of customer service that is second-to-none. The role requires well-presented individuals with fantastic communication skills, along with:
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- An ability to adapt well to change; and
- Experience working with Calyspo systems is an advantage.
About the Benefits
The successful candidate will enjoy an attractive remuneration package, comprising a base salary and generous commission structure. In addition, as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy a host of award winning staff benefits including:
- Access to an Emerging Leader program, giving you access to mentoring opportunities with our senior leadership team;
- Ongoing training and development with opportunities to work overseas if desired;
- Work-life balance with flexible work hours including nights and weekends; and
- The world renowned benefits of becoming part of the Flight Centre Travel Group including access to discount travel, global career opportunities and access to free health and financial consultations.
This is an environment with unlimited rewards and real opportunities for travel and professional development.
About Flight Centre Travel Group
Flight Centre Travel Group is one of the world's largest travel agency groups, with more than 2,500 leisure, corporate and wholesale businesses in 11 countries and 16,000 employees worldwide.
After starting with one shop over 30 years ago, we have enjoyed remarkable ongoing growth.
Our rapidly expanding network now extends throughout Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, South Africa, Hong Kong, India, China, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates, providing travellers with a complete service.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to join the best in the business and advance your career - Apply Now!