Travel Manager - Corporate Traveller - Perth
- Run your own business with the support of a first class team!
- Sell a sought-after lucrative solution to high profile clients!
- Receive ongoing training and real opportunities for career development!
- Get your weekends back AND enjoy a generous salary + uncapped commissions!
About Corporate Traveller
Corporate Traveller has been a leading supplier of business travel solutions for more than 20 years and services more than 5000 clients throughout Australia. Our model of providing expert advice, dedicated personal service and user friendly travel technology is guaranteed to save our clients time and money.
As part of the Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG), Corporate Traveller is backed by the global network of one of the world's largest travel agencies. Corporate Traveller clients benefit from professionally managed travel programs, access to flexible payment options, clear financial reporting and dedicated 24/7 service with no lock in contracts.
About the Opportunity
Corporate Traveller is looking for dedicated and high-achieving Travel Managers to become our partners in success and deliver outstanding customer service to our key accounts.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a supportive team environment, manage a sought-after lucrative product and be supported by the most successful Business Development Managers in the country.
More specifically you will be:
- Capitalising on your extensive travel sales experience to anticipate client needs and preferences to deliver consistent travel experiences;
- Using your dynamic energy to respond quickly and proactively to client requests;
- Employing your highly developed interpersonal skills to develop strong relationships with high profile clients;
- Employing your commercial acumen to deliver bespoke service solutions to your clients; and
- Sharing your professional experience with Business Development Managers to ensure the overall success of your team.
We are looking for polished and experienced travel sales professionals who are looking to step up and work with corporate clients. An excellent understanding of the travel industry including airfares, ticketing and destinations will be essential for your success in this rewarding role. Managing a suite of high profile clients, you will need to have strong account management skills and a demonstrated understanding of high quality customer service.
This is an environment with unlimited rewards and real opportunities for travel and professional development.
By becoming one of our high performing Travel Managers you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive base salary plus uncapped earning potential;
- The opportunity to run your own business with the support of highly experienced team members and a global network;
- Access to an Emerging Leader program, giving you access to mentoring opportunities with our senior leadership team;
- Ongoing training and development with opportunities to work overseas if desired;
- Work-life balance with a Monday – Friday work week; and
- The world renowned benefits of becoming part of the Flight Centre Travel Group including access to discount travel, global career opportunities and access to free health and financial consultations.
If you’re on your way to the top, Corporate Traveller we can help you get there. Apply today!