Want to be a Travel Expert?
You’ve come to the right place! Flight Centre Travel Group is a global company with offices in 11 countries all over the world – and we’re on the lookout for awesome people to join our team.
Our Travel Experts are the face of leisure travel at Flight Centre. You’ll be representing the company to a broad range of clients and suppliers, all of which will be looking to you for expert travel advice and first-class customer service. It’s a big responsibility, but it’s worth it! We’ve been voted the best Tourism and Leisure company in South Africa* to work at for 11 years running, so you can be sure all of your hard work will be rewarded with plenty of perks.
Our experts will teach you everything you need to know about being a top Travel Expert. You’ll also attend regular training sessions and conferences to keep you up to date on the latest travel market trends and skills. Depending on the store location, you may be required to work a 7-day rotating roster, including some late night shifts and weekends.
If you’re up for the challenge, apply today and take your career to new heights.
What we’re looking for
We want someone with spunk. An out-of-the-box thinker who can solve problems innovatively. Someone with the ambition to be the best, and a desire to see the world. And while we’re a global company, we like to hire our Travel Experts closer to home, so South African citizenship is a must.
What we need you to have:
- Tertiary Education
- 4 Years work experience
- Travel/cruise or Backpacking experience
- International travel experience (an advantage)
- A good academic record (matric essential)
- Passion, persistence and ambition
- Being a confident sales person
- Great people skills and outstanding customer service
- Strong computer literacy
Our recruitment process
Once you hit the application button, you’ll hear from us within 5 working days, which means your life could be different this time next week!
We want you to know exactly how our recruitment process works so here’s what to expect:
- Phone interviews
- Psychometric testing
- Panel interviews
- Professional reference checks
- Area and Team Leader interviews
Why work for Flight Centre?
If joining one of SA’s best companies to work for isn’t enough to get you going, there are plenty of other great incentives to sweeten the deal. We go the extra mile to give our employees plenty of opportunities to develop their skills and advance their careers, plus a whole bunch of other benefits just for fun.
Here are a few of the perks you can look forward to as a Flight Centre Travel Expert:
- Uncapped earning potential: set your own goals, the sky is the limit
- Fantastic travel discounts: get great deals on family holidays and educational travel
- Legendary celebrations: top achievers are invited to our amazing Annual Global Conference
- Awesome company culture: mingle at entertaining team catch-ups and inspiring conferences
- Ongoing skills development: keep your career on track with structured training programmes
- Business Ownership Scheme: invest in your own shop or business
Ready for the adventure of a lifetime? Apply now!
*Winner of The Deloitte 2014 Survey - Best Company to Work For in the Tourism & Leisure Category SA