Guide Dogs NSW/ACT is the leading Australian provider of Guide Dogs and orientation and mobility services for people with sight loss. We are a trusted, long-standing and well recognised charity.
An opportunity has arisen for a customer services specialist to join our team as a Client Liaison Officer reporting to the Customer Services Manager. The position is responsible for assisting clients to access services by supporting them through the intake procedure and assists with a responsive and efficient allocation of services.
- Deliver timely, accurate and helpful service to our clients (via phone, email and face-to-face);
- Provide clients with support and guidance surrounding funding, eligibility and estimates;
- Capture and maintain accurate client data in the CRM;
- Ensure that service agreements are in place for all clients;
- Achieve NPS and customer satisfaction KPI’s
- Provide feedback and assist with the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Completion of an administration qualification and/or experience in a similar role.
- Superior customer service skills and ability to liaise professionally, sensitively, and appropriately with clients who have vision impairments.
- A team player, with friendly and flexible approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to relate to a range of stakeholders from other departments and organisations.
- Strong computer skills especially in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated drive and ability to organise, prioritise and complete the duties assigned.
- Understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme and My Aged Care funding streams including the use of the portals
- Understanding of regulatory audit processes and requirements to demonstrate standards.
The successful candidate will have a sound knowledge of client management systems and ideally government funding streams. They will demonstrate superior customer service skills with the ability to manage workloads, engage with clients and develop positive relationships, manage change effectively, continuously improve customer experiences and work efficiently within a team.
This role can be based in any of our office locations.
See the position description for this opportunity on our website: https://www.guidedogs.com.au/jobs
When applying for this position you must address the above criteria in a cover letter and send it with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants who do not address the selection criteria will not be considered. For further information call Katrina Hawkins on (02) 9412 9443.