South Canberra, ACT
The AMA Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of 88 outlets and almost 1,300 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The AMA Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The AMA Group have been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
We are seeking experienced, personable customer service orientated individuals. In this role, you will be responsible for the timely completion of accurate and comprehensive quotes for accident repairs on vehicles. You will apply your knowledge of motor vehicles and your skills with computers whilst interacting with a range of people.
As the successful candidate, you will have the following:
- Excellent customer service skills including building rapport with customers and work providers
- High level of understanding of motor vehicles and the collision repair process
- Sound knowledge of computers with the ability to learn industry specific systems and processes
- Ability to set and work to deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills allowing you to clearly converse with customers and work providers
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Audanet experience advantageous
INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE HIGHLY REGARDED
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader please apply now.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.