Manager Economic Development
MANAGER ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Council is seeking the services of an experienced Manager Economic Development
You will need:
- A degree in a relevant discipline such as Economic Development, Economics, Marketing or similar. Or Min five years’ experience
- Extensive experience in the Economic Development field or a related industry.
- Demonstrated excellent professional communication skills, including the ability to negotiate with and influence client groups and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake project management and research requiring the exercise of a high degree of judgment, initiative and sensitivity.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks exercise initiative, meet deadlines and to operate under pressure.
- Competent computer skills
- Driver license
This is a full time 35 hours per week permanent position attracting Local Government (State Award) 2014 employment conditions, and is offered at Grade 19 on Council’s Salary Structure with a base salary range of $1802.50 to $1989.62 per week.
Potential applicants are encouraged to discuss the position by contacting the Director Planning & Environmental Services on 02 6740 2121.
A job description and information about the position can be obtained from Fiona Ludlow on 02 6740 2118.
Progression through the recruitment process is subject to a satisfactory pre-employment medical report.
Further information, including a Position Description is available at the Council Administration Office, 63 Elgin Street, Gunnedah or on Council’s website www.gunnedah.nsw.gov.au.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position with Gunnedah Shire Council simply follow the instructions below:
- Complete the information below as requested.
- Attach your resume and covering letter.
- Click ‘NEXT’ and ‘CONFIRM’.
- Please note that all correspondence regarding your application status and interview will be forwarded via email
Applications must be received NLT 5.00pm Tuesday 4th April 2017.
Gunnedah Shire Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer.