Council is seeking the services Compliance Officer to join the Planning & Environmental Department.
You will need:
- Higher School Certificate or Certificate III in Animal Studies or Similar
- WorkCover approved WHS Induction Construction Certificate (White Card)
- Current Class C driver’s licence.
- Computer literacy with experience in MS office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and MapInfo, or similar.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Demonstrated communication skills.
- Understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity standards and Workplace Health and Safety legislation.
- Experience in companion animal and stock handling.
- Experience in negotiation and mediation.
Experience in regulatory compliance legislation.
This is a full time position and attracts Local Government (State Award) 2014 employment conditions, and is offered at Grade 6 on Council’s Salary Structure with a base salary range of $937.80 - $1035.16 per week.
For more information please contact Blake O'Mullane on 02 67402128.
Progression through the recruitment process may be subject to a satisfactory pre-employment medical report
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position with Gunnedah Shire Council simply follow the instructions below:
- Complete the information below as requested.
- Attach your resume and covering letter.
- Click ‘NEXT’ and ‘CONFIRM’.
- Please note that all correspondence regarding your application status and interview will be forwarded via email
Applications must be received NLT 5.00pm Friday 7 July 2017.
Gunnedah Shire Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer