Social Media and Content Manager
About the Company
Founded in Ballarat in 1935, Haymes Paint has been a proud family owned manufacturer of premium paint for over 80 years. Our outstanding reputation and growth record in the marketplace is built on a commitment to product quality and distribution performance.
About the position
We currently have a vacancy for a Social Media and Content Manager to join the Digital and Communications arm of our Marketing team base in our Port Melbourne office.
This dynamic role will assist the Digital and Communications Manager to successfully deliver the Haymes Digital Marketing Strategy, which supports the work of the Product, Colour, Brand and Promotions teams. The role will be involved with the development and creation of email marketing campaigns, social media content and scheduling, assisting in the management of digital campaigns, and broad analytical skills to measure the success of each channel.
The Haymes Digital Channels are aligned to the key brand messages of family and quality. The successful candidate will be someone who understands these values, and how they can be translated through a genuine and inventive approach, to continue connecting with our target audience.
Key skills and attributes of the role include:
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in marketing, specifically the digital space
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related discipline is mandatory
- Sound understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube) and how they can be utilised across a variety of campaigns.
- Ability to write succinct and relevant content for multiple digital channels, including social media, the Haymes blog and email marketing.
- Understanding of social media partnerships, and the value they bring to brands.
- Understanding of and previous exposure to PPC social media advertising across multiple channels.
- Ability to assist in managing campaigns across several digital channels simultaneously.
- Have some exposure in EDM creation, development and measuring
- Exposure working with digital and creative agencies
- Knowledge of CMS systems and social media monitoring systems
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is preferred
This role will also assist the broader marketing team in their local area marketing requirements, as needed.
If you believe you meet the criteria of the position and will enjoy the challenges this diverse Marketing role brings we would love to hear from you. To understand our digital presence in more detail, and to learn about our brand, please visit our social media channels.
To apply for this position please follow the links, applications close COB Friday 10th May 2019.