Human Resource Coordinator
Hall & Prior is a private organisation that specialises in residential aged care. We believe that our commitment and dedication to providing high quality care can make a real difference to the lives of our residents and their families. Our homes embody safety and comfort, offering choices in accommodation, lifestyle and health services that are important to our consumers.
Operating in both Western Australia and New South Wales our team bring together a wide range of backgrounds and experience as well as a passion for what they do, we provide many employment opportunities for nursing, care, hospitality, administration and Allied health staff.
We are seeking an innovative, engaging and energetic Human Resource Coordinator with highly developed interpersonal skills. This role is offered on a full-time basis to support our People and Risk team in Western Australia.
Key attributes for this position:
- Ability to influence people, culture and risk management programs for the organisation
- Experience and confidence in supporting a HR management system in a multi site organisational setting
- Manage end to end Recruitment and candidate engagement strategies
- Practical and solution focused individual, with capacity to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate, self-motivated, practical individual with a positive approach to work, and
- Commitment to continuous improvement based on employee engagement, risk management, evaluation, and other related KPIs, best practice and organisational needs.
The successful applicant must possess :
- Relevant HR (minimum Certificate IV) desirable tertiary qualification or post graduate qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in similar role
- End to end Recruitment experience
- Experience in maintaining confidentiality working with commercial and other sensitive information
- Working knowledge of Fair Work Act and other employment legislation
- A current driver's licence and own transport
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Be part of the established People and Risk team during a time of growth
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Free flu vaccination annually
- Discounted health insurance
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
The organisation is dynamic and offers a challenging, interesting, and rewarding career path providing staff with opportunities for professional development, training and career advancement.
If you believe you have what it takes or would like some further information please contact Linda Jackson, Manager People and Risk on 08 9321 1388, or via email: email@example.com or click on the "Apply" button and attach your Resume with Cover Letter.
Please visit our website www.hallprior.com.au to view our homes.
Compassionate people, dedicated to care.