Registered Nurse - Home Care
Hall & Prior is a private organisation operating in both Western Australia and New South Wales that specialises in residential aged care. We believe that our commitment and dedication to providing high quality care can make a real difference to the lives of our care recipients and their families. Our homes embody safety and comfort, offering choices in accommodation, lifestyle and health services that are important to our care recipients.
Our organisation has a strong, caring and welcoming culture and is well known for the high quality of care we provide to our care recipients. Our team has a wide range of backgrounds and experience, all brought together by the common themes of passion for our care recipients health and happiness, professional conduct and kindness in the community of our home.
We are currently seeking a customer focused Registered Nurse/ Home Care to join our expanding community care team. We are looking for a Registered Nurse with excellent customer service skills, with a positive and solution focused attitude. This position will be the key contact for clients, and will work closely with staff, clients and their families to ensure service goals are met.
To be successful in this position you will possess the following:
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse.
- Experience working within the Aged Care Setting or Home Care
- Experience in supervising staff in the clinical and care environment
- Ability to work as a team player with strong communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with ACFI and the ACSAA assessment system
- Compassionate, dedicated and caring nature with the ability to build strong rapport with consumers
- Current National Police Certificate or willing to obtain
- Good knowledge of aged care documentation requirements
- Computer skills
- Flexible working attitude with willingness to work as required across a 24/7 rotating roster
- Knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care Act (1997)
- Current drivers licence
- Full work rights in Australia
If you would like to become a part of our team Hall and Prior team or would like some further information click on the “Apply” button and attach your Resume with a Cover letter.
Please visit our website www.hallprior.com.au to view our homes.
Compassionate people, dedicated to care.