Clinical Nurse Manager
Hall & Prior is a private organisation operating in both Western Australia and New South Wales that specialises in residential aged care. We believe that our commitment and dedication to providing high quality care can make a real difference to the lives of our consumers and their families. Our homes embody safety and comfort, offering choices in accommodation, lifestyle and health services that are important to our consumers.
Our organisation has a strong, caring and welcoming culture and is well known for the high quality of care we provide to our consumers. Our team has a wide range of backgrounds and experience, all brought together by the common themes of passion for our care recipients health and happiness, professional conduct and kindness in the community of our home.
We currently have a position available for a vibrant Clinical Nurse Manager for our Mertome Nursing Home in Bayswater. Forming part of the senior management team, this role assists the Deputy Director of Nursing and Executive Manager with the development and implementation of procedures to ensure all clinical and care requirements are met while providing clear communication to families and mentorship to staff in regards to consumer care.
To be successful in this position you will possess the following:
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse.
- Experience working within the Aged Care Setting
- Experience in supervising staff in the clinical and care environment
- Ability to work as a team player with strong communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with ACFI and the ACSAA assessment system
- Compassionate, dedicated and caring nature with the ability to build strong rapport with consumers and staff
- Current National Police Certificate or willing to obtain
- Good knowledge of aged care documentation requirements
- Computer skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care Act (1997)
- Full work rights in Australia
- 24/7 RN cover in the homes
- Specialised resource team to support the homes such as: Dietitian, Speech Pathologist, Pharmacist, ACFI Coordinators, Quality Coordinator, Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Free flu vaccination annually
- Discounted health insurance
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
Our home is dynamic and caring and offers employment opportunities for professional development, training and career advancement to the right people.
If you would like to become a part of our team at Mertome or would like some further information click on the “Apply” button and attach your Resume with a Cover letter.
Please visit our website www.hallprior.com.au to view our homes.
Compassionate people, dedicated to care.