Hall & Prior is a private organisation that specialises in residential aged care. We believe that our commitment and dedication to providing high quality care can make a real difference to the lives of our consumers and their families. Our homes embody safety and comfort, offering choices in accommodation, lifestyle and health services that are important to our consumers.
Operating in both Western Australia and New South Wales our team bring together a wide range of backgrounds and experience as well as a passion for what they do, we provide many employment opportunities for nursing, care, hospitality, administration and Allied health staff.
We are seeking an innovative, engaging and energetic Revenue Officer with highly developed interpersonal skills. This role is offered on a part-time basis (FTE 0.5) and is responsible for supporting revenue management and collection of accounts.
Key attributes for this position:
- Experience in supporting revenue management and collection of accounts
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders with financial responsibility, including clients, relatives and trustees
- Ability to participate in corporate meetings as directed by the CEO, and prepare written reports and maintain records
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Passionate, self-motivated, practical individual with a positive approach to work, and
- Commitment to continuous improvement
The successful applicant must possess :
- A current driver's licence and own transport
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Free flu vaccination annually
- Discounted health insurance
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
The organisation is dynamic and offers a challenging, interesting, and rewarding career path providing staff with opportunities for professional development, training and career advancement.
If you believe you have what it takes or would like some further information please click on the "Apply" button and attach your Resume with Cover Letter.
Please visit our website www.hallprior.com.au to view our homes.
Compassionate people, dedicated to care.