We have a fantastic opportunity in our Service Desk team for a Level 1 Software Support Representative to provide excellent service for our customers.
Henry Schein Veterinary Solutions is a global Veterinary Practice Management Solutions Business, and is an important part of Fortune 500 company, Henry Schein.
In this role, you will be responsible for taking ownership of customer enquiries via phone and email and achieving positive results in a timely manner to optimise customer experience.
Using your helpful and professional phone manner, you will be able to provide excellent customer service by assisting customers with queries regarding our veterinary practice management solutions.
Importantly, you will be the first point of contact for customers calling the business, therefore your ability to build rapport and relationships will be highly valued.
The role will involve
- Answering and processing customer calls regarding HSVS solutions effectively and efficiently
- Documenting all customer related conversations, steps, actions taken, results and resolutions for each call in the appropriate system
- Following proper troubleshooting steps, seeking further information when required, escalating if necessary
- Effectively assisting customers with product use of available features to improve their productivity
- Maintaining effective call ownership by providing timely resolutions and maintaining customer contact on ongoing issues
- Providing technical support as it relates to HSVS solutions
- Working with other team members to achieve positive outcomes for customers.
Qualifications or Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, and Excel required
- Technical background and proficiency in various network and hardware configuration, SQL, and communication protocols would be advantageous.
- Excellent computer skills required
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills required
- Problem resolution and negotiation skills required
- A friendly and outgoing personality with a good sense of humour
- Enthusiasm, adaptability and flexibility
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Veterinary industry experience or exposure.
The right candidate will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities
- and will be part of a great local and global team!