Customer Service Officer
- Permanent Part time position
- Wednesday and Friday 8:30am -5pm and ability to assist with annual leave coverage
- Ballarat location
- $25.30/hour + superannuation + salary packaging options
integratedliving is an industry leading provider known for its person centered approach to care. We are committed to delivering exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes for our regional, rural and remote customers.
Our culture is dynamic and fast paced, we move quickly and we deliver results.
As an organisation, we have been concentrating on providing exceptional in-home care to aged care customers with a 2024 focus of transforming to the leading provider of health and community care services for people who are either aging or living with a chronic illness or disability. If you would like to be a part of this exciting time, please read on and apply to be a part of the road trip!
Job tasks and responsibilities
Our customer service officers strive to deliver the highest level of customer service in a fast paced and energised environment. As a key representative of integratedliving Australia you will be a primary point of contact for all enquiries, requests, service information and feedback.
As a Customer Service Officer, you will need be able to identify and pursue the best course of action to fulfill requirements and consistently achieve an exceptional customer experience. We value those who are passionate about helping those in need and will support you to do just that
Skills and experience you will need to succeed
- Exceptional customer service skills, a positive attitude and a commitment to providing the best care to our customers
- Complaints handling with first call resolution
- Excellent, professional phone manner
- High level of patience
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the square
- Flexibility and adaptability to an ever-changing industry
- Good spelling and grammar skills
- Excellent computer skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Aged Care or Disability experience (desirable)
Benefits for you
All of our employees are entitled to a range of benefits, including:
- Flexible and supportive work environment who value our workers and what they do for our customers.
- Immediately eligible to receive generous bonuses through our customer referral program.
- Access to salary packaging options which means you pay less tax! - approx $4000 in your pocket for a full time equivalent employee.
- Professional development and career progression opportunities.
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity, integrity and mutual respect.
If you are an enthusiastic, confident and vibrant Customer Service Officer looking for a career where you can give back to those in need then, this is the rewarding job you have been looking for.
To be considered, you must please submit your resume and cover letter
Please note a Satisfactory completion of a Police Record Check is required for this position
Position Enquires: Angela - (02) 4089 3804
Please click here for full job description
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.