Digital Transformation Program Manager
Are you an experienced program manager? Do you have strong understanding of the lifecycle of data management and health informatics and enabling technologies? Are you looking for a position where you can make a positive difference in the lives of those living within the community? If so, then read on…
- Permanent Full time
- Monday to Friday 38 hours/week or 40 hours with RDO
- Our technologies allow for a remote model of working so that our most suitable candidate can be set up in a home office environment or any of our offices located around Australia.
- TRP $142,350 + salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax free wage) + 5 weeks annual leave
Who are we?
integratedliving is an industry leading community health provider known for its person centred approach to care. We are committed to delivering exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes people who are ageing and living with chronic illness in our regional, rural and remote communities.
Our culture is dynamic and forward thinking, we act to deliver results.
As an organisation, we have been concentrating on providing high quality in-home and community based aged care with a 2024 focus of transforming to becoming a leading provider of fully digitised health and community care services for people who are ageing and/or living with a chronic illness and/or disability. If you have what it takes to manage our digital transformation program and would like to be a part of this exciting time, please read on and apply to be a part of the road trip!
What is this role?
In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualising, prioritising and sequencing a number of related data and ICT initiatives into action and benefits orientated program of work in line with our strategic plan. This will include managing the development and approval of a Digital Transformation Strategy. In this role you will also support the health service planning and performance measurement initiatives necessary to build digital capability. This support is aimed at delivering the most efficient and effective operations system today and transforming for tomorrow – we are creating a workforce where data becomes knowledge that is used to make great decisions.
Who are you?
As the Digital Transformation Program Manager, we will need you to combine your program management expertise with domain knowledge and know how in contemporary best practice health informatics, data base management and health technologies. You will have a strong understanding of the life cycle of data management within a regulated and high performance health service environment and can capture and translate business requirements into information management requirements.
With a strong blend of informatics, technical and business skills you must have a firm understanding of integrated technologies, relational databases and can convert analytical findings into meaningful and actionable insights for a variety of audiences, to support strategic decision-making within the organisation at the highest levels. To do this, you must also have significant program management and leadership capability.
Do you have?
- Extensive program management experience with a proven track record of preparing business cases and project plans and managing a number of them concurrently to their successful delivery through to business as usual as an integrated program of work
- Experience in working in a matrix portfolio environment, skilled in negotiating across business units
- Extensive experience in managing program budgets and balancing resources
- Knowledge of contemporary governance, risk and investment management practices
- Strong team building capability
- Demonstrated ability to promote a confident and calm demeanour in response to competing demands within a dynamic project environment driving a business transformation
- Demonstrated highly developed communication and collaboration skills, and an ability to engage in broader business issues in order to contribute as a credible expert within key knowledge areas and support cross functional and interdisciplinary pollination
- Strong working knowledge of the Australian Health Sector, and health care operations generally and the ability to provide expert advice on technical solutions and implementations
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to and advising on high profile strategic projects, with a natural ability to support leadership decision-making through the provision of high quality program management, analysis, reports and translation of complex information, within a portfolio investment governance structure
- Health informatics, data analytics and business analysis expertise and the ability to convert analytical findings into insights for a variety of internal audiences would be highly advantageous.
Benefits for you
- Being instrumental in reshaping the future of aged care in our communities through digitisation
- Flexible and supportive work environment who value our workers and what they do for our clients
- Immediately eligible to receive generous bonuses through our customer referral program.
- Access to salary packaging options which means you pay less tax!
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity, integrity and mutual respect.
We are looking to fill this pivotal role as soon as possible. If you wish to apply please submit your resume and brief cover letter as soon as possible via Seek or through our website.
This role will close as soon as our most suitable candidate is found.
For a copy of the Position Description please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Position enquiries to Angela 02 4089 3804
integratedliving values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation wide. Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications
Respectfully, no recruitment agency applications please.
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.