Digital Transformation Program Manager
Do you see what we see?…Can you map out a rough plan in your mind about how to take an analogue business into the digital world? Do you dare to believe that one day, living in regional, rural or remote parts of Australia is no longer a risk factor to good health, and instead becomes the benchmark for excellence in community based health service provision due in part to engaging with our clients through a co-create approach, digitally enabling our operating model and empowering committed workers?
- Permanent Full time
- Monday to Friday 38 hours/ week or 40 hours with RDO
- Our technologies allow for a remote model of working so that our most suitable candidate can be set up in a home office environment or any of our offices located around Australia.
- TRP $142,350 + salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax free wage) + 5 weeks annual leave
Who are we?
integratedliving is an industry leading community health provider known for its person centered approach to care. We are committed to delivering exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes people who are ageing and living with chronic illness in our regional, rural and remote communities.
Our culture is dynamic and fast paced, we move quickly and we deliver results.
As an organisation, we have been concentrating on providing exceptional in-home care to aged care customers with a 2024 focus of transforming to the leading provider of health and community care services for people who are either aging or living with a chronic illness and/or disability. If you have what it takes to manage our digital transformation program and would like to be a part of this exciting time, please read on and apply to be a part of the road trip!
What is this role?
In this role, you will be responsible for prioritising and sequencing a number of related data and ICT initiatives into a program of work in line with our strategic plan. This will include managing the development and approval of a Digital Transformation Strategy. In this role you will also support the health service planning and performance measurement initiatives necessary to build digital capability. This support is aimed at delivering the most efficient and effective operations system today concurrently with informing better practice tomorrow to ensure the that our services meet and exceed the needs of our clients and stakeholders.
Who are you?
As the Digital Transformation Program Manager, we will need you to combine your program management expertise with domain knowledge and know how in contemporary best practice health informatics, data base management and health technologies. You will have a strong understanding of the life cycle of data management within a regulated and high performance health service environment and can capture and translate business requirements into information management requirements. You understand the technological advances required to enable it also.
With a strong blend of informatics, technical and business skills you must have a firm understanding of integrated technologies, relational databases and can convert analytical findings into meaningful and actionable insights for a variety of audiences, to support strategic decision-making within the organisation at the highest levels. To do this, you must also have significant program management and leadership capability.
Do you have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or Health Information Management, or other relevant degree which results in strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Health informatics and business analysis expertise with a minimum 5 years’ experience in a Business Analyst or Data Science role converting analytical findings into insights for a variety of internal audiences.
- Extensive project management experience with a proven track record of preparing business cases and project plans and managing their successful delivery through to business as usual.
- Demonstrated ability to promote a confident and calm demeanor in response to competing demands within a dynamic project environment driving a business transformation.
- Demonstrated highly developed communication and collaboration skills, and an ability to engage in broader business issues in order to contribute as a credible expert within key knowledge areas and support cross functional and interdisciplinary pollination
- Strong working knowledge of the Australian Health Sector, and health care operations generally and the ability to provide expert advice on technical solutions and implementations
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to and advising on high profile strategic projects, with a natural ability to support leadership decision-making through the provision of high-quality program management, analysis and translation of complex information, within a portfolio investment governance structure.
Benefits for you
All of our employees are entitled to a range of benefits, including:
- Being instrumental in reshaping the future of aged care in our communities through digitisation
- Flexible and supportive work environment who value our workers and what they do for our clients.
- Immediately eligible to receive generous bonuses through our customer referral program.
- Access to salary packaging options which means you pay less tax!
- Professional development and career progression opportunities.
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity, integrity and mutual respect.
For more information, please click here for the Position Description
Position Enquiries to Stephanie (02) 49112633
We are looking to fill this pivotal role as soon as possible. If you wish to apply please submit your resume and brief cover letter as soon as possible.
This role will close as soon as our most suitable candidate is found.
Integratedliving values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation wide. Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications
Respectfully, no recruitment agency applications please.
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.